Katie Price’s house fire was ‘caused by cheap scented candles’ that ‘set light to a rug in five year old son Jett’s bedroom’


Katie Price's house fire was caused by cheap candles, according to reports [WENN] The cause of the fire that set Katie Price's Sussex mansion ablaze at the weekend has reportedly been revealed. It is claimed that the fire, which began in five year old son Jett Hayler’s bedroom, was started by cheap candles that the 40 year old uses to cut down on electricity bills. Katie’s stepdad, Paul, was luckily on hand to put the fire out without having to call out the fire brigade. ...

 

With thanks to our Friends over at : All

 

Read the Full Story : Click here